Booking Terms & Condition
Flight Terms & Condition (where applicable)
- The company and/or its associated agents act only as agent, tickets booked/issued will be subjected to those terms and conditions under which the airlines carrier have provided.
- Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subject to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the passenger's safety, security and other reasons. Neither the Company nor the Carrier concern will accept liability for reasons of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control.
- The minimum time required for connections during stop overs are control by airlines. If a flight segment is delayed in the event of transit, the airlines are obliged to assist the passengers to reach the final destination. If separate tickets are booked, the airlines will not be responsible for any flight delayed / missed connections. Hence, passengers are to advise that it is the responsibility of the passengers to check the connection time whether it is sufficient upon booking/reservation.
- Validity, endorse ability, refund ability, reroute ability, amendment of travel dates are subject to the applicable fare conditions. Such terms and conditions varied from airline to airline and from time to time. It is the passenger’s responsibility to seek clarification with our travel consultant.
- It is important to note that ticket must be used in chronological order as shown in the air ticket. Any change to the original booking, (Non-performing of any segments) the rest of the segment will be auto cancelled by the airline and no refund value for the unused ticket.
- Where group booking is applicable, all passengers must travel on the same date/flight/booking class, booking must be done in one order. If the returning date or returning point differs from the group, it is categorized by the airline as deviation. Such deviation(s) are subject to approval by airline before ticket issuance dateline. Airline will charge a deviation fee subject to the availability of same booking class, or else the next available booking class (with higher fare) will apply.
- Ticket booked/issued cannot be substituted with another person. Name spelling error will caused a ticket to be void and needed to be reissued, which will incur re-issuance fees charged by the airline.
- Web booking, where applicable, the booking once booked/confirmed will be paid and issued. Such ticket cannot be amended and is non-refundable.
- Airport taxes, fuel surcharges, noise charges, city taxes, visa fee, and any irrelevant fee/charges which do not form part of the tour fare, should be borne by the passenger. Such charges are subject to changes by the relevant authorities without prior notice.
Check in Baggage and hand-carried baggage allowance is provided by the airlines; the quantum and conditions may differ from one airline to another and from one airport authority to another. Any excess of baggage charges are sole responsibility of passenger.
Tour Cancellation by Passenger
Cancellation of tour booking must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding.
|Company receives notice to cancel 45 working days or more before the date of departure|
50% of deposit will be charged.
*Subject to that no air ticket has been issued and provided that the actual damage incurred do not exceed this amount.
|Company receives notice to cancel 44 working days or less before the date of departure |
The following charges will be applicable (based on per person basis) subject that no air ticket has been issued;
|30 - 44 working days before the date of departure ||Forfeiture of tour deposit |
|21 - 29 working days before the date of departure ||35% of tour fare |
|14 - 20 working days before the date of departure ||50% of tour fare |
|08 - 13 working days before the date of departure ||75% of tour fare |
|00 - 07 working days before the date of departure ||100% of tour fare |
In the event the actual damages incurred exceeded the above schedule, we reserve the right to charge accordingly. Where air ticket has been issued at the time of cancellation, the air ticket portion will be dealt with as per airline terms and conditions and we reserve the right to charge a service fee of RM100.00 per ticket.
Tour Cancellation by Company
The company reserves the right to cancel the tour due to act of nature, war, strike, riot or order from the authorities and any unforeseeable event which is beyond its control.
In the event of insufficient passengers or inability to secure seats or accommodation solely due to the fault/mistake of the company, the company shall recommend alternative date preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid will be refunded to the passenger. The company will refund the amount of money paid, as a result of the company’s fault/mistake, and also a compensation as follows:
Refund & Compensation
No refund or reduction will be made to any tour member in respect of unused/partial used of airfare, accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare due to personal reasons of the tour member.
Tour Member's Responsibilities
It is the responsibility of you to ensure that you have all the necessary traveling documents and an international passport which should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to the country of origin, with sufficient pages for stamping
Visa, Vaccination & Health Certificates
If visa, vaccination and health certificates is/are required, for the country of destination or transit, it is the responsibility of the individual traveler to comply with accordingly. In case supporting documentation is necessary as prove of financial and social stability, such documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. We will assist where possible but will not be held responsible for loss of visa fee, deposit forfeiture, travel expenses etc. due to non-approval by the respective embassy.
Refusal of Entry
The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if any tour member is refused entry or deported by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes, or whose behavior and activities are considered to be detrimental/undesirable by a foreign government.
All tour members are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage and so forth. Upon your request we will furnish a copy of the cover note indicating the coverage. Please be aware that travel insurance does not cover incidence related to act of God/nature such as flood, snow storm, land slide, earth quake, tsunami etc.
Responsibility of Company
The company act only as a travel agent, and in many aspects need to comply to terms and conditions laid out by the principle suppliers and local authorities. Such terms and conditions may be changed with or without prior notice. Passengers participating in the tour are assumed to be healthy unless made known prior to tour departure and with the knowledge that they may be subjected/exposed to certain degree of unpredictable/unexpected danger or risk which is beyond our control and that of associated agents.
Kindly be informed that tour fare shall exclude, extra expenses incurred in the event there is a disruption/curtailment of travel plan before/during/after the tour, notwithstanding any circumstances, such as detention/deportation/refusal entry/departure by authority, rumors/ actual outbreak of war/civil unrest/strike, riot, pandemic/epidemic disease, act of nature, delay/cancellation/technical failure of flight/cruise/rail/vehicle, lost/damage/invalid travel document, lost/damage of personal belonging/cash, dead/sickness/injuries, except that it is the result of negligence of Pavilion Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd.
In the event that Airlines schedules or local conditions that may require sightseeing tours, hotels and route to be changed, the company shall make alternative arrangement subject to local conditions. Such that it may require that the sequence of itinerary be changed.
The Company's personnel and his agent are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobile disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The Company strongly urges all intending passengers/tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The Company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
Right to Reject
Difficult and uncooperative tour members whose action and conduct are unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well-being and safety of the other tour members and the smooth-running of the tour in general will be dealt with by the tour guide/manager. The tour guide/manager may require the difficult tour members to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final and conclusive. The company will not refund any uncompleted part of the tour.
Energy Holidays Sdn Bhd
A-17-3A, 17th floor, EkoCheras,
No. 693, Batu 5, Jalan Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 - 9134 9773